Saturday, May 12, 2007

omg..
i know my blog is dying
but u know wat
i actuallytried to update my blog a few times,
but everytime when i am done
the computer starts giving me trouble
danmn

so i gave up...

ok.. since i've finally get to update now..
i've tons of stuffs to update
1. i've handed in my ESL !!!! hehehe... no more SHOPPING ADDICTION *my ESL topic*don tell me it's interesting it's not!

2. i've just finish my common test 2 on ........ forgotten when, but anyway i've improve a bit.. hehehhe... happy happy happy

3. Bio Assingment Dateline is on tuesday DAMN IT !!! my work log still not done yet

4. Chem's outline is due on tuesday TOO.... gosh

5. i using MY OWN LAP TOP hehehe... no need to share share wit my room mate

6. jia yie's bday is on monday..., sad... cant celebrate here.....

7. holiday is soooooooooooo comin... sadly after my MID TERM EXAM which is in 1 week time.. n i'm still having my own sweet time watching ANTM on youtube.

8. we are having steamboat tmr!! looking forward to it. Will be meeting ker yi

9. zi wang is suddenly back in my life again. which make me kinda lost sometimes.. thinking wat i really want.. he makes me crazy...

10. my roomate has receive her JPA scholarship. she's goigng to US.. b4 tat she'll be leaving for inti next month to do her foundation. which leaves me alone... ROOMATE NEEDED.. sad sad sad... finally just get used to her n now she's leaving... sad sad sad.. no more roomate goona sing wit me in the middle of the nite.. aih......

11. wat else... let me think think think .. OH YEAH! Yesterday 10th of May is me and my baby's 1 year and 2 months anniversary...

12. it was TEACHER's DAY last THursday.. and me.. jyn in taylors and jiani in jb dressed like a clown and danced like MR bean.. i am soo brave!! hehehe..
to check out the pictures, pls visit my friendster.. only one of my clown picture is there.

13. tried uploading the pictures a few time but it din work... aih... pls gv me some more time... hv lots of pic to upload..

k.. guess that's all........
will post the pics asap!
chao........

No comments: