Saturday, May 12, 2007

damn it!
i received a call from my my early in the morning..
damn! but a bad day to start with a conversation like that.. well.. it's not about my mum but is about someone else
a person who i take as a good fren..
no... not good.. is BEST fren...
damn man damn!
seems like i am the only person who has been missing the days we had and wanted to catch up wit her sooo much..
i gave her the best i can but in the end this is wat i get
perhaps there's some sort of misunderstanding
but still... i feel like shit
i cant call her coz my mum told me not to..
so.. probably ll just leave it this way..
i shall see when she call me the next time..
i just miss her..
n i love her.. my dearest fren....




need so CHoppY right now...
Choppy is like one of my favourite cartoon these days..
sad... coz there's only 12 episode..
http://www.choppy.co.kr/animation/choppy3.html
it makes me feel so much better.. =)

n xiao wai yu he's going to matriks then after that he's going to CANADA for jpa
so COOL!!!
damn.. now i regret not doing well in spm... hahaha..
but nvm.. i enjoy life in taylors though..
take care.. xiao wai yu!!!

No comments: