Sunday, April 15, 2007

protein amino acid( cooh, n2h ), aldehydes(cho),Ester(coo) carboxylic acid
(cooh)......
intra and inter hydrogen bond, tollen's reagent, acidicfied dichromate..............................
damn it!!!!
these organic coumponds are driving me crazy...
i'm having common test 2 tmr at 10...
aih... chemistry.....
how i hope i hv brains that could let me rmb things in one glance
oh gosh...
this quote is so true...
"if u re doing sam study atau mati"
hahahaha...
it's written under de desk from an ex senior of sam...
i guess i just gotta learn to like the things i don..
i din like xxx at first, howeva, i manage to make my self like her n just try to be nice to her.. despite what she had done,she didnt harm me or whoeva so.. she just lost herself frens if she doesnt treat her frens nicely.. n it really does work
i thought it is easier for me to like some1 than hate some1.. hehe..
every1 has a story, made a mistake..
it doesnt mean that he cannot be frgiven
he should be givn a chance to mend his mistakes, to hv a new life...
hatred makes one suffer... hehe
ok.. it's soooo granma-ish of me..
got to go back to my BElOVED chemistry...
wish me luck. (",)

No comments: