Monday, May 14, 2007

malu malu malu
had my break wit NicHolas Tan today..
it's been months since the last time we hang out togather.
mok join us for a short while too...
my god..
they make me miss high school so much!!

and PEOPLE PEOPLE!!
it's JIA YIE'S 18th BDAY!!!


happy bday sweetie..
i doubt u'll be reading this but i guess lee liteng will tell u
hahaha...

and about my malu thing............
ah...................
my godnes..............
ahrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so malu..
i was walking today and ther's this guy talking while swinging his hands..
so.. when i walk pass him,
his hands was like *opps* accidentally hit my big *tut tut*
i din even bother to look at him and just walk away
y cant he just talk properly
y does he need to swing his hands??
eewwwwwwwwww..........
i felt like i've just been molested........
god...........

No comments: