Wednesday, March 21, 2007

yo.......
long time nvr blog..
haha..
k.. i'm being so lame...
col started on mon after a one week break.
mac intake for sam has started on the same day.
but seriously, i think i am blind. haha.. but i really don see much difference in col
it is still the same strangers walking pass me.. haha.. a whole bunch of ppl standing in front of the classes chit-chatting.. too many hot gals and guys.. haha.. n still i don see any changes in the number of ppl smoking in our col... i think i'll die earlier if i'd stay in taylors longer coz of 2nd hand smoking..
so it doesnt really make much difference for me coz i walk to sch.. no traffic problem.hahhaa...
once col start, lotsa work re waiting me to finish too... assignment, maths, public speaking yada yda yada... hehe.. i'll take forever to finish.. still i am going to do my best coz i've screwed up spm.. sam is going to be very very important if i really wanna get into a gd uni.. so work hard!!!!
spm's result really almost make me die.... i am soo not going to screw my sam this time.. yuff my chem!!! yuff my bio!!! yuff eng!!! psy n maths RULE!!!!
k.. stop thinking! jiani! start working hard gal..
work hard ppl!!!
=)

No comments: