Tuesday, April 03, 2007

3.4.07
updates updates!!!
hehe...
i've been sooooo busy...
but seriously i donno y am i so busy..
so..haha.. kekeke...
sorry to keep my FANS waiting.. *perasan-ish* hehe..
changed my skin.. how is it?? new feeling haha.. no more emo emo blog skin hahah..
i hope u ppl feel happy when u see this skin...

5.4.07
u see ppl..
i'm just lazy to update my blog
assignment essats and essays re keeping me busy
n common test 2 is coming so soon
i'm lazy to study just lazy
feeling so depress coz of the hormones
hehe..
feeling so lonely when i'm in college
i miss home.. miss my garndma...
miss the food in jb,the ppl i know my frens..
homesick......................
becoz of my emo-ness
i've been acting like a weirdo recently
1 sec i'm laughing n another sec i'm crying
i just hate this time of evry month

guess wat?
i actually found my blog in google's search
i'm soooooo amuse
hahaha..
k .. i'm lame
but seriously i din know google is so damn cool
haha...


there's been a lot of gossips going on in sch recently
haha..
yeah. we re GIRLS!!! girls gossip!!! hehe..
that's y i enjoy being a gal
back to the gossips,
there re so many ppl lying recently
they lie about their lives the ppl they know their friends...
i ask ms shoba (psy lecturer) why ppl likes to lie
she told me ppl lie for so many reasons.
i guess my fren is just facing a behaviour disorder..


now.. i miss my frens in jb..
i'm so sad coz i feel like i'm losing them..
they re busy wit their work, col family n bfs...
sad...
i hv a life my bf is not my life
i'm only 18 n i'm suppose to having fun right now
not spending every sec for my bf...
so..
those who re living in ur bf's life..
get a life pls!!!!

No comments: