Friday, March 16, 2007

went back to jb to appeal for my bm and est that cost my mummy 100bucks!!!
aih.. i realluy do hope i'll get a.. atleast a2.. for these two..
met a old gd fren of mine in cs on wed..
there's been a lot of drama going on in my col (among my high sch frens)lately..
why do ppl wanna lie?? why cant they just admit wat they did?
even if he or she doesn wanna admit, at least don spoil other ppl's reputation..
isnt that horrible??!! pity my fren who kena accuse for being not a gd guy..
y cant we just stop lying n be true to ourself n others?? y do u wanna choose a path when u can just lose ur frens and love ones AGAIN????
sometimes i hope that i donno anything about what ppl say..
so i wouldnt know if he is really gd or bad coz i'll only judge him from wat i see in him..
ppl lie to protect themselves from getting into trouble but they don realise that actually, lying gvs them more trouble...
be prepare my frens..
there will be more drama coing soon...

it was a long way back from jb yesterday
raining raining n rainingi just LurRRveee rainy days hehe
but i was kinda scare
wat if the bus got accident?/ then i die.. wat will happen to my parents?will i see my grand parents??
haha.. all sorts of questions came out all of a sudden..
back to the long journey.
i was sitting at the first seat..
4488 konsortium.. it was so coincidence that i've take three trips from the same bus for 3 times!!! and the same driver for the 2nd time.. haha..
the driver likes to drive to the max speed n everytime i feel like i'm flying which is thrilling hehehe....so exciting
and he likes to eat kuachi when he drives.. i donno how he did that but i can see that he's enjoying his work
i love to see ppl doing their work happily..
i hope i'll get the work that i enjoy next time..
when u enjoy doing ur work u'll do well in everything
so... every1 has been asking wat i wanna be next time..
i really donno..
doctor? dentist? actor? psychologist? yada yada yada..............
pray for me my frens..
god will show me which path to take..
=)

No comments: