Saturday, September 15, 2007

how does it feel like to be dead...
re u afraid of death?
yes.. i do..
i really do..
i always imagine the moment before u re dead..
would be the worse moment of ur life..
thinking of u would leave everyone u love..
and u don hv the time to say gd bye..
ur family..
what will they do withoiut you?
perhaps u re not so important..
but somehow.. i guess.. someone out there will be sad..
u don wanna see them cry becoz of u..
i guess.. u wont get to rmb a thing.. after u close ur eyes and nvr open it again...
i'm a kia siu person..
will try to protect myself..
i don wan myself to get hurt..
coz anything might ahppen anytime..
one moment u re sitting in coffe bean drinking coffee. and the next second u might just die in an accident..
tell the ppl u love that u love them before u regret..
tell them they mean a lot to them..
i do..
i tell my parents i love them..
my friends mean a lot to me..
i cant forget how my granma just left like thnat
she promise tat we will celebrate CNY together
but she left..
i hate the feeling of ur love one leave u...
so..
cherish every moment..
before it is too late..

No comments: