Monday, February 19, 2007

in my another uncle house now
for ur information
my stupid computer at home always giving me lotsa prob
so wth.. just hv to use the computer at somewhere else
read sumin's blog just now
well remind me of some old sch stuffs..
all the cats fight hehe..
we used to fight too dont we *wink* sumin..
thank god we were much better be4 we left sch




for some reasons, i always think that we as a human being who stays at the same place as in EARTH (ok crapp*hehe*), should be more friendly to each another
there re certain ppl who just donno how to smile evenif she knows u
she just thinks that she's so great so high class!! *hell!!*
and FUCK! she flirts wit my bf!!! no i should say that she flirts wit every guy
and DUH! i 've knew her since we were form1 but every time she sees me she just donno how to say hi !! GO TO HELL !!!
nobody would know who am i refering to .. haha.. i'm not close to her anyway !! so WHo cares!!




chiao!!

No comments: