Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hehe..
I’m blogging again
I slept around 2 last night n I woke up at 830 this morning
Then after dressing up myself I went to kerry’s to meet my dear dear—shi jen
I waited for him for more than 30 mins……..
I was sooooooooo hungry n I couldn’t wait so, I went to poc n wait for him
Be4 I left to meet my babies, I hug him.. feel so nice to hug him .. hehe
Gals out there… too bad.. he’s my dear dear sister.. hehe…
Then we met for lunch at jusco…… as usual, we gossip.. hahaha..
Well. After tat we sent jy back to work n we went to cs’s house
It’s been yeaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrsssssssss since I last gamble*i’m a good gal*
So.. I was winning at the beginning.. not until they ask me to take over..
Then….. from 4.50 I left 1 after the entire session
Sob sob..
The moral of the story is DON GAMBLLLE!!!
Though once in a while, ppl like li teng get to win all the money
Li teng kept saying that “no la.. losing.. where got win?” hahaha
She taught us to be humble to win the games. Hahaha
K ..
Enough of the updates..
Take care pplWill be back in kl in sat!!

No comments: