Friday, December 29, 2006

lolz..
i'm finally back..
well...
went to sg and we've been shopping shopping and shopping
went to science centre osso
and..
on the 24th i went to orchard!!
countdown for x'mas!!!
and hell i hate this ah beng from sg!!!
spray foam on me just becoz he thinks that i am proud!!
mailto:!@*x; curse him!!
i don even know him and he expect me to say merry christmas to him while i am busy doing my stuff??!!!
wat the???!!!!
anyway...
other than that stupid idiotic sg ah beng
and a few times when i donno y couldnt stand properly and almost fell on the floor *blurr me*
everything turn out to be fine..

well,
back to jb yesterday and found out ah po's sick
hope she'll get well soon..

and back to me
we'll be going out to meet my sweetheartS tmr..

but aw.. jia yie couldnt make it..
aih....................

i'll be leaving for kl next mon

love
~jiani~

No comments: