Saturday, December 23, 2006

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
Guess wat?
i'll be celebrating christmas in sg!!!!!
wit my bro, bro-in-law, and my cousin!!! yeah!!!!

talking about my cousin
she's from my mother's side
two years older than me and she's from kl
we hardly talked from wat i remember until two weeks ago
she took and acc me to sungai wang to meet vivian
it was actually quite nice knowing that actually we still talk
it's not becoz we fight or whatever so
it's becoz we seldom see each other
maybe once or twice in one year
how is it possible for us to talk properly!!?? GOSH
however, i felt relieved... yes relieved coz we could talk.. haha
hope she doesnt feel akward at least i'm happy..
from what i know from my mum and my aunt
they said we used to spend lots of time togather when we were young
and we'll fight and quarrel.
juz like the other kids.
but now, we re older
hope that this trip to sg would pull two of us closer..
hearts..................

No comments: