Wednesday, May 07, 2008

hmmm..
was about to go to bed coz i am so bored..
waiting for kevin to come online..
so tired..
then i thought of my dear bloggie.

haven been blogging about real stuff for very long.
hmm.
where shld i start?

shereen was saying all my love life drama..
yea.
indeed it is soo full of drama and i am not sure if i wanna tell the whole world by writing it in my blog.
but i am happy now.
contented. with myself.

i am in love again.
with myself.
lol..

crap crap crap..

just had a looooong day.
ve been sitting in front of the laptop the WHOLE day..
just to finish the first part of my assignment.
and tmr.
shopping for warm clothings.
then friday part B of the assignment.
i guess i could be able to finish it by saturday.
=)

tired tired tired.
kevin still hasnt call..
idiot..

i think am just going to sleeeeeep..
night night.
ZZzzzzzzz

No comments: