Sunday, April 27, 2008

soooooo..
as usual..
clubbing on the weekends..
but this weekend was special.. hehe..
coz i pretty much hang out at yoshi's wit yoshi and family..

back to clubbing..
yea..
ytd.. was pretty awesome in blvd..
the music and the dancing.. was really fun..
until..
around 2 sth.. a glass fell from the table..

the stupid me was thinking maybe i shld just move the broken glasses a little so that ppl wont get hurt.
so. wit my open toe heels, i kicked it underneath the table and yea.. i cut myself
and it started bleeding.
i had never been cut so badly in my entire life.
can u imagine blood was dripping all over the floor.
all i was thinking is pls get me a bandage and some cotton pls.
coz ppl just freak out when they see the amount of blood.
especially when i came out of the toilet,
when the tissues were all red.. ALL...
and it was soooooooo painful...
i tried to hold my tears when everyone was looking and then broke down when me and edison was left alone..

then poor yoshi had to carry me down the stairs and to the car..
as u know i am not light at all..
so. he really tried very hard just to make sure i am alright.
and i donno if it was the weather, the rain or the blood losing. i was shievering even when i was sitting right under the heater..

this evening,
was going my home.
but i seriously have no idea how to get home coz they actually don hv bus service that comes directly from yoshi's. which means,
i have to catch a train home.
so i went to the customer service to ask and the guy was worse than me.
he just gave me a directory and i have to figured out myself..
i almost got lost when i get off the train coz i need to get to another bus interchange.
thank god there were ppl around to ask or i would hv been crying on the street in my broken toe which is still bleeding at 730 now.
and it took me 2 hours to get home..
so not goign to yoshi's on sundays anymore..

k peepss
that's all for this weekend..
hv a nice week =)

No comments: