Sunday, March 02, 2008

miss me not??
haha...
i know i've been lacking of updating my blog.
but..
pls understand that i still don hv internet connection at home..
so...
yea..
i hv to be in uni to get online, check my email and stuff...

oh well,
second week of semester we've already starting with our assignments today.
super exciting........ my ass...
i am really nervous about all this..
assignments are freaking me out.. and my NICE flatmate.. is driving me crazy..
oh well.. she's not that bad.. just maybe just me.. that i am a tight arse person..
trained by my parents.. haha..
our apartment is super clean coz i am always the one nagging.. ahahha...

then i get super long weekends every week.
coz i don hv classes on friday!!
at all1!!!
my my last class of the week ends on thurs 1 o clock.. HHOOO RAYYYYYY!!
haha..damn happy with that..
which means,
i basically will do my groceries shopping on thurs after class.
then city to kepoh on friday..
doing nth at home on saturday and sunday..
guess i'll be visitng boxhill more often then coz i hv bi jia there and tzuchi activity to go to... since i basically hv like 12 hours of class during the whole week. when the others hv double my time..
that's why i hv tons of assignment i guess.. coz we'll hv more time to prepare then.

how i hope that i am earning aussie dollar here...
then i can shop like no one's business.... hahah...
oh ya..
i;ve got my working permit now.. so...
yeaHHH!! gonna get a part time job..

hmmm..
i guess that's all for now...

miss malaysia lots.....................

No comments: