Sunday, March 23, 2008

i've been seeing someone for a week.
then now. i am left alone again.
hmm..
i just gotta learn my lessons and stay away from jerks huh?
when will i start learning. after so many times.
maybe i am just so used to being dump?
so used to giving too much even if i donno if i like him?
i swear i really donno if i like him.
i guess i just don like to be alone. and once i am into a relationship, i would not stop giving. too much maybe.
but how can u tell me not to gv so much? coz u don wanna pick me up in pieces?
that's just me. i know how to gv. and i certainly expect to get sth in return.
but busy? i cant handle busy men..
maybe lorraine's right? i have to see someone that has issues? get myself hurt?


















i wan a simple and sweet relationship.

No comments: