Saturday, December 08, 2007

it's 12.09 am in melb now..
am sitting in front of the computer trying to update u guys about my trip herre...

first about the jeans..
ppl... if u think i get special discount?? sorry i don!!
and me myself i don even own one pair of Levi's jeans.. hahhaa.. eventho my boss has been hinting me..
hahahhaa..


okok
on the 5th.. arrived in the morning.
then we went back to my aunt's place
had suppeerrr nice lunch in a vietnam restaurant!!
and the portion was sooooooooooo big and i couldnt finish...
but it was reli reli good
i had this tomatoe pork noodle!! yummm yummm..
so basically that day we just rest at home due to jet lag.
it's summer here and it's like 3 hours ealier in melb..

then ytd,
we went to de city by train..
visited the musuem and then met up wit william
and i had a very very very very special and nice day wit him
i enjoyed myself so much and i reli hope that he did enjoyed himself..
=)

so today..
was in philip island whr it doesnt feel like summer at all..
almost freeze to death..
hahaha..
saw de perfect sea view and the cutest cutest penguin ever..
basically i enjoyed myself so mch here and i reli hoped that time would just stop...
hehe..
but i still miss msia tho....
wait for me ppl...
will beb ack next fri and u'll get to see me in levi's on sat if u do miss me!!!
hahahhaha...
chaos..

No comments: