Sunday, December 30, 2007

it has come to the end.
2007 has been a year...
phew...

finally gaining back some self confidence on my studies..
i did better than last year for my studies.
tho i was still having fun,
but i am really lucky to do well in my studies.
maybe u ppl would think that it's not that gd compared to those that scored 90 and above.
but, i really glad that i at least reached my target.
=)

am really hoping that next year.
i would do even better.
coz i am quite sure will hv less fun there.
hahaha..
will be staying wit my aunt.
high expectation from them and my family.
so hv to reli reli do well for my degree....


glad that i went to taylors this year.
at least my english is improving.
and get to knw some reli nice ppl from all around malaysia
having absolutely fun classmate.
lovely roomates...
and the gal......................... Pei YI!!!!
haha..

but generally,
i think it's quite a fuck up life this year.
drinking, clubbing, shopping.
wasting lots of money..
damn...
and i did sth that i could ever forgive myself
it's against my religion and my parents teaching.
not gonna make it clear here.

i could hv do better this year..
but..
i screwed up...
totally screwed up....
i hope that i'll will be stronger next year.
will and faith and trust.
2008..
here i come!

No comments: