Tuesday, November 20, 2007



heheh
i am waaaayyyy too free now..
could do anything i like wit money of course.. lol..
so since i am broke.. staying at home blogging seems to be the only thing i could do now.. lol..
ok..
finals have finally ended last wed..
i swear i felt like crying when the clock was showing 2 40 pm...
finally.. evrything... sam has ended..
i thought i did better than trials..
hopefully my results would turn out to be good.

straight after my chem paper..
i got a ride from sam and he sent me to pyramid's bus stop..
and i arrive jb aorund 9...
felt so happy to be at home...
hang out wit my long yi.. lol.. brought me to shogun for jap buffet... *yummy!!!*
then.. uncle and family came from sg for dinenr at my place..
ever since my grandma left us, we haven been spending much time together..
miss grandma so much...

went to the dentist with zw on sunday..
and he gave me a ride home...
<3

then came back yestday..
packed my stuff
and was sent to my uncle's place today..
went shopping wit pei yi ytd and spent so much money...
hehe..

ok ok .. i knw this entry is kind of bored..
hehe.. but... wat to do?? eng not good MAR~haha..
prom tmr and i am back to jb again!!!
gonna start working next mon~

yeah...
u guys can come see me in cs..
will be working in levi's
=)

No comments: