Saturday, September 08, 2007

days without my laptop were awfully bad..
had nth to do but sleep, eat and sleep..
such 'productive days' i had..
and my poor roomie..
she had worse days..
cut her toe..
and.. aih.. long story..
well back to me..
damn damn damn broke..
cant imagine how am i going to survive wit 100 bucks this month..
anyone has any lobang?
desperately need a job right now..

and yeah..
finally
i guess everything has come to the end..
we re all now leading our own lifes.
and mine.. werent reli good..
trials in the corner..
stupid xxxxx forever busy..
sisters in jb enjoying themselves.. lol..
and i..
am here..
alone...

sometimes i reli do feel lonely..
after all had happen btw me and jeff...
i m now alone..
esther is busy wit her bf all the time..
and me..
i donno why but i reli felt lonely most of the time..
i hope i hv a sister or a brother which is not so much older than me..
at least i hv someone to tok to when i am emo..
frens.. they will always be frens and would hv their own life..
so.. do cherish who u hv now.. a sister or a brother..
that explains why i depend on my bf so much..
oh gosh...
i need someone wit me right now!!!!

No comments: