Saturday, August 04, 2007


met up wit bro today
he was worried..
about mum
she thinks im not taking care of myself
i don care about her feelings and my future..
i do care about her
i do love her
and i care for my future..
it's just tat
i m lost..
i donno wat to do..
i dono wat i want
i dono myself..
i reli don

i spent so much money on clothes and expensive food
clothes are invetment for me..
but food..
i reli don like to spend on expensive food
eventhough i always love food
but i don think it's necessary..
oh man..
but sometimes, u just cant do anything about it..
ething's bday, we went to tgi friday and i spent around 60
and drinks like cocktail cost a bom!!
starbucks, coffe bean, sushi..
ggosh..
these food taste like heaven
but somehow.. after that the guilt comes and make u feel like hell
haha..
aih..............
i had to say gd bye to my heaven-taste food..
coz i am soooooooooooo broke!!
haha..
soo this month,
i will be living on tuna, bread, yogurt, milk and cereal and fruits!!
healthy food
and at the same time i can go on diet
ahahah..
lose so,me pounds and save some money on shopping!!!
great!!
haha..
till then....

No comments: