Tuesday, August 14, 2007


for your information..
i am having my one week sch holidays next week..
then..
my lap top would be at home till next year.
home as in JB house..
coz it's just too distracting!!

i've got back all my common test 3 papers and yea.. just as expected.
did very badly.
and bio.. reli reli reli broke my heart..
just.. sad.. and even ms param had to tell me to get back on track and tell me not to be too sad. i guess.. i've just gave her a big shock of her life..

and lecturers have been telling us the same old thing..
trials is in one month time
u better work hard or u would regret
or this is the last few months for u to go all out for it..

darn.. stress
stress
stress
stress
stres
stress
stress

so.. i've decided to send my lap top home
that means
less pic up loaded..
less entries for my blog..
and.. no more chit chating on msn
k i know i seldom chat wit u guys oso.. haha..
but stil..
life without msn?? friendster and google and stupid chain mails that scare u out of hell..
i just cant imagine
but hopefully
wihtout all these
my results would be EXCELLENT!!yea!!!
haha..
so motivated to work hard now
so don fucking tell me that it wont work if i send my lap top back..
at least i am trying to get good results.
i need motivation..

so friends within ths week
tell me i can do it!!!
haha..

k..
need to get some sleep ..
nightz...

No comments: