Saturday, July 14, 2007

woke up like 8 sth in the morning
just couldnt sleep

around 11.. me and my frens went to sunagi wang to ceck out the cell phones..
my first choice was nokia 6300

it's slim and stylish and the most important thing is............. drop till you siao also wont spoile!!! *bwahahaha*
then someone recommended me se k550i..

isnt that HOTTT!!!
cybershot, slim, stylish and wit fm stereo and mp3.. 1 gb memory!!!!!
gosh!!! i am soooooo in love with my new HP!!!
yeah.. it's mine now..
i know white looks so much better but it's like 40 bucks more.. so.. i choose the black one which only coz me rm700 and memory card rm105.. round up to rm805 only!!!!!
whr can u get such good phone with such BEAUTIFUL price??
hahaha... i am so excited!!!! hehe..
oh well.
if u need to buy any cell phone or accessories, just gv me a call and i'll gv u the number.. it's in low yat.. if i am not mistaken the stall is call CT or sth..
hv a gd weekend peeps..
will try to update as often as possible..
=)

No comments: