Wednesday, January 24, 2007

i'm in the college now
break
every morning i wake up and i hope that i had a dream
i was dreaming
i'm not doin sam in taylor's now
i'm just very deep in sleep and i couldnt wake up fom this night mare
i call this a nightmare becoz i felt the stress in college
the loniness in my room
empty when i go to the bath room and i suddenly found out that i've left my towel in the room *damn*
i guess i'm just homesick
college always seems to be so far away
i've always wanted to come to the college and yet now i found out that home is still the place i love the most
i miss home......
i miss my frens...................






ok.. hahah
enough of all the crapy stuff
well
life here is definitely not easy
for a person who had lotsa frens like me
no more my master kok fetching me around
and my frens talking to me like there's no tmr
haha
and espsecially the food!!!
i miss the pikachu place!
kinsahi!
mi hun kuey!! and POC!!!!!
my fav place!!
it's been so long since i last when to poc
ok. let me introduce to u guys
poc is the short form of piece of cake
and it sells cake
n lotsa nice food
isnt tat cool?!!!?

No comments: