Wednesday, November 15, 2006

SPM officially started today..
Last nite, i was the luckiest gal in the world.. i've received msges from my frens.. and calls too..
Thanks viv for your msg.. love you lots.. MuaCKZ!!
And my Dear ker lun called from penang juz to wish me good luck.. so sorry we couldn't talk much last nite.. My mum was staring at me from the beginning of the conversation til the end..
First paper of the day is chinese.. I don think that i've did well this time. But im quite sure that A2 is definitely in my finger tips.. According to my usual performance in sch i think that shouldnt be a prob. haha..
Tmor will be accounts.. I'm starting to hate accounts. while ppl get to sleep at home, stupid ppl like us who takes acc have to go to sch to sit for the exam!!! aih..
Nvm .. juz wait and see two more weeks to go and WHEE!!!!! Holiday!!!
Let's see.. The first thing i wanna do after spm is hanging around wit my frenz.. Since there re still no plans for us.. I'll plan for them.. ahha..
Ok first we'll change and to RED BOX!!! then, the next day i'll go to SG.. Orchard road wait for me.. AHAHAH.. I wanna see the deco in orchard it is always veli veli veli pretty.. 10th of dec is the big day of our trip!! it might not sound interesting to you but it definitely goin to be a unforgettable trip becoz 46 of us re goin together!!!! PANGKOR, GENTING and KL..
ok.. it is only the first day of spm and i'm dreaming of the last day of the year.. LOL..
aCcounts is waiting for me..
till then..

No comments: