Friday, November 10, 2006

it's a long long day for jia ni....
well, as usual, daddy is not at home so i have to wake up early in the morning to get ready to go to sch. for your information, i've been missing class for 4 days becoz my dear granny is staying wit us again!!
*WEE! CHEER FOR HER!!!*(:
So to take care of her, i have to stay at home.
when i reached sch this morning, everyone was like " why re u here?" "how's your granny?" "who's gonna take care of her?" thanks for my dear frens' concern.. She fine.
GOOD NEWS!! it's me and my baby's 8 months.. can you imagine time just flies like tat.. and i'll be sitting for SPM next wed!!! *phew...* nervous..
Sch was fun today, the F4 had Hari Kualiti so, the teachers are busy busy busy.. And we were playing playing playing like there's no more SPM.We sung in the class, teased each other, cam whoring....... I definitely enjoyed myself..
When it was time for us to arrange the tables, i could feel the tense in the air. We were nervous. Finally i felt, " yes, SPM is in a few days time"
But still, it didn't spoile my mood of shopping.. Sin yee my honey.. love ya.. thanks for acc me today.. MUACKZ!!
time to back to the books..

No comments: